AFRICAN NATIONS MEMBERS OF THE CHAMBER
The West African Region:
BENIN, BURKINA FASO, GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGERIA, SENEGAL and SIERRA LEONE
The East African Region
RWANDA and UGANDA
The Southern African Region
ANGOLA, MADAGASCAR, NAMIBIA, SOUTH AFRICA and ZAMBIA.
12) To bridge the gap between our African Countries and The Caricom Region.
From The Caricom Region
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & The Grenadines and Trinidad and Tobago
INDUCTION - LAUNCHING
1) To provide a viable organization / Chamber of Commerce to meet the needs of the African Business Community / Diaspora, both here in New York and abroad.
2) To strategically promote businesses of African Nationals based here in the U.S.
3) To promote businesses targeting the diverse African National consumers residing in the Tri - State Area, as well as America as a whole.
4) To enable member businesses to grow their clientele bases through providing networking events with other business entities in the U.S., especially New York City.
5) To initiate business opportunities between Chamber members and African countries abroad.
6) To assist in facilitating import / export opportunities for members in the U.S. in conjunction with the African countries.
7) To actively promote tourism and cultural artwork from our African countries.
8) To actively work in conjunction with our Developing Nations Diplomatic Corps. in the U.S. Ex: Consul Generals, Ambassadors, Ministers, Commercial Counselors.
9) To connect the Chamber members with the businesses they need to help their businesses grow.
10) To establish itself as one of the principal advocacy groups in support of doing business between The African Nations Sector of the world and the United States of America.
11) To provide an outlet for the African Business Community based in the tri - state area to generate Media coverage for their hi - scale business projects.
The Allied African Nations Chamber of Commerce (AANCC) is a program concocted and sponsored by Seventeen (17) developing African Nations, represented by their UN Mission Diplomatic Corps in New York (USA). It's the result of a comprehensive partnership and a sustainable cooperative work initiated by the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and the McCreary And Fuller Public Relation, Corp.
The AANCC fundamental goal is to brings business professional leaders together, to share important economic insight, by providing the latest information about: commerce, industry, trade, agribusiness, investment projects and contracts,
with very viable and effective statistical data on the African Nations markets,
To our members, the mean focus is:
OUR FOCUS ON THE AMERICAN BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT PROJECTS IN THE AFRICAN NATIONS
PLEASE JOIN THE
TODAY, TO HAVE YOUR PROJECTS IMPLEMENTED.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE
AND THE OTHER CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE?
IS FOUNDED BY THE AFRICAN NATIONS DIPLOMATIC CORPS
© 2008 - Allied African Nations Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.