The Allied African Nations Chamber of Commerce (AANCC) creates important connections that enable individuals and companies to do and achieve their goal and more.
The AANCC only refers member companies
* Communication is the core value of the African Nations Chamber of Commerce. It is imperative that the chamber assists members to stay informed about issues and events affecting their business.
* Business Views, the chamber's award-winning monthly publication, delivers essential information on issues of importance to business and the business community as well as chamber events, programs and member news.
* Member communications such as the Monthly Meeting Notice, event reminders, broadcast e-mails and special mailings keep you up-to-date on chamber programs and news.
* The chamber is the community's leading advocate and champion for business. Its primary objective is to create a climate of growth and success in our business community.
© 2008 - Allied African Nations Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.
Accounting & Tax Services
Virtual Administrative Services
· HR & Payroll Solutions
· Business licenses
· Funding Solutions
· Legal Solutions
· Web Development
· Online Marketplace
· Web Marketing
· Tax Preparation
INDUCTION - LAUNCHING
Choose Your Package
OUR FOCUS ON THE AMERICAN BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT PROJECTS IN THE AFRICAN NATIONS
PLEASE JOIN THE AANCC TODAY, TO HAVE YOUR PROJECTS IMPLEMENTED.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AANCC AND THE OTHER CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE?
THE AANCC IS FOUNDED BY THE AFRICAN NATIONS DIPLOMATIC CORP
COMING UP EVENTS
* By leveraging the support, talent and resources of our members, the chamber connects business leaders to each other and helps
to improve the economic vitality and quality of life for everyone.
* The chamber provides leadership opportunities, volunteer programs and business-building initiatives that focus on the critical priorities of our community.
* The chamber works hard on your behalf to make the voice of business heard throughout the community by developing and maintaining strong public, government and media relations.
* Enhance your skills, knowledge and marketability through the chamber's wide variety of programming and network of resources.
* Get convenient access to business programs at a reasonable cost including special seminars, Business Development Workshops.
* Tap into innovative and essential manufacturing resources through our Manufacturers network and
Broaden your customer base, increase your company's visibility, encourage members to use your business and position your company as a key business in the business community by maximizing your marketing opportunities with Your name and your company name in front of thousands businesses, decision makers, and all chamber members with listings in our quarterly Magazine.
* Direct Links to your Web Site from www.africanationschamber.com in the local and global exposure and promotion of your business and services. Visitors to our Web Site can search the Membership/Business Directory to find a specific business listing, phone number and Web site address if applicable, providing increased visibility and marketing opportunities.
* Reach chamber members directly with your message by purchasing chamber membership contact information, available on labels or a disk, to use for your next mailing.
* Become a monthly program sponsor and receive special recognition on the chamber's Web site, a display in the chamber's lobby, a chance to address the crowd during valuable promotional opportunities, for your business.
* Host an “Africa Connection”, where members make valuable business contacts and meet future customers, and showcase your business. “Africa Connection” sponsors have an opportunity to host this structured networking program, gain information from attendees and speak about the business services they provide.